Salaried GP Job, With View to Partnership, Gloucester
This is an excellent chance to join a highly regarded Gloucester based training practice as a Salaried GP (with optional view to Partnership available)
The surgery have built a strong multi-disciplinary team, allowing them to take the pressure off their GPs, allowing them time and space to pursue clinical specialisms. This is a highly regarded training practice, located within a high quality purpose built site.
Located in central Gloucester, easily commutable from Hereford, Worcester and Cheltenham, and just off the M5. Ample on-site parking is provided.
- Growing patient list of just over 13,000 with a low number of home visits, and great support from an experienced permanent clinical team including Permanent GPs, as well as Nurses, Pharmacists and ANPs
- Offering 4- 8 sessions per week. Great flexibility on working days and session timings
- Strong existing team of permanent GPs
- Well regarded teaching and training practice
- Low duty Doctor, minimal home visits, and no extended hours necessary
Package and Benefits
- £72,000-£83,200 per annum (FTE) for a Salaried GP
- Coverage of medical negligence policy costs by the Practice
- BMA model contract
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- Support for development of special interests areas
- Option to become involved with Teaching and Training in-house
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list.
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Apply for Salaried GP Job, With View to Partnership, Gloucester
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly