Salaried GP Job, South Burton-on-Trent
Salaried GP 6 sessions, South Burton-on-Trent, Dispensing Practice, circa £72,000 - £80,000 FTE
A rewarding new opportunity to practice as a Salaried GP in a highly successful dispensing practice is now available for you. The practice is grounded in traditional family medicine providing excellent continuity and patient outcomes whilst working with appreciative, engaging patients. The surgery has a very friendly and supportive team and provides a working environment for GPs of all levels of experience to excel and make a real difference to the health and wellbeing of the practice’s patient population.
- Long-established practice with purpose-built premises
- High QoF achievers
- 6 sessions available
- Dispensing practice
- Excellent clinical and clerical team
- Averaging 24 remote consultations per day at present
- EMIS Web practice software
- Cohesive, friendly working environment
Package and Benefits
- Salary circa £72000 -£80,000 FTE
- Indemnity covered on top of salary, NHS Pension enrolment
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- You must be registered as a GP on the GMC register and included on the NHS Performers List
- You must possess the right to work within the UK
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Apply for Salaried GP Job, South Burton-on-Trent
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly