Salaried GP or Partnership Job, Farnborough Area
4-8 session Salaried GP or Partner, Farnborough Area, Up to £84,000 FTE Plus Indemnity Cover
Please read on to discover more about a superb practice close to Farnborough who are seeking to bring in a new Salaried GP, Partner or Salaried with a view to Partnership due to practice growth. The role is at a stable, well renowned and high earning practice. The GP's are supported by an excellent management team and experienced Partners who are committed to the development of their GP's whether that be into more senior roles, or the development of interest areas. The practice as historically always been a training practice until the retirement of their trainer, but are soon to become one again so there would be opportunities to get involved in teaching and training. There is a comprehensive team of allied healthcare professionals as well as an extensive admin team including dedicated work flow optimisation team resulting in a very well organised practice and a well managed workload.
If of interest the Partners would be keen to arrange an initial informal meeting in confidence and without obligation so you can find out more.
Please get in touch so I can share the full details on the surgery and facilitate a visit.
- 4-8 sessions a week available, flexible on working days
- Purpose built practice building with on site parking
- Practice population circa 18,000
- Friendly, cohesive and multi disciplinary existing team
- Involved in teaching and training
- Options to develop interest areas and run special clinics
- Highly trained clinical support team including ANP's, Paramedics and Pharmacists
- Well organised admin thanks to work flow optimisation team filtering paperwork and taking care of coding, scanning etc as well as medical secretaries and management team
- Well managed workload of circa 14 AM and 12 PM face to face consultations per session
- Rare home visits as majority undertaken by Paramedics, many days with 0 visits
- Flexible working arrangements in terms of session times
- Practice uses Emis Web and Docman
- Near perfect QOF score and Good CQC report
Package and Benefits
- Salary of up to £84,000 FTE for Salaried GP
- No buy in required for Partnership
- Lucrative Partnership drawings
- Indemnity covered in full
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 1 week CPD support
- NHS Pension
- In line with BMA model contract
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Registered GP with the GMC
- Possess the right to work in the UK
- Included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next?
If you wish to find out more please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more!
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454
Apply for Salaried GP or Partnership Job, Farnborough Area
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly