Salaried GP Role, Burnley
Please read on to learn more about an opportunity to join a superb surgery in Burnley seeking a Salaried GP to join their strong and stable existing team, with 4 to 8 sessions a week available.
The incoming GP will be joining a harmonious and happy workforce in a very well managed and well organised practice. The role is at a training practice offering opportunities to get involved in teaching and training as well as support to develop interest areas and run specialist clinics (subject to patient demand). The GP's benefit from a strong and comprehensive clinical and clerical support teams. The practice can boast high QOF scores and a Good CQC report. There is an option for view to Partnership if desired.
- 4 to 8 sessions available
- Flexible sessions, days, working hours
- Workload of circa 12 calls and 3 f2f appointments per session
- Low home visits of circa 1 per week
- No extended hours
- Well managed and equally shared on call rota managed by a 'duty team'
- Use Systm One
- Training practice
- Support on offer for development on interests
- Optional view to Partnership in the future
- List size of circa 12,000
- Strong and comprehensive clinical and clerical support teams
- GMS contract
Package and Benefits
- £10,000 per session per annum
- Indemnity costs covered
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 1 week CPD leave
- NHS Pension enrolment
- Contract in line with BMA model contract
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list Can consider newly qualified GP's
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease
Apply for Salaried GP Role, Burnley
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly