Salaried GP Job, Bury St Edmunds
4-8 session Salaried GP, Bury St Edmunds Area, Up to £96,000 FTE Plus Indemnity Cover
Please read on to discover more about a superb surgery in the Bury St Edmunds area seeking to hire a new Salaried GP to join an excellent team of existing Partners and Salaried GP's. There would be substantial support on offer for newly qualified GP's if required with a clear induction program and possible mentorship available. The role is at a training practice so there would be opportunity to get involved in teaching and training, there would also be support available to help develop or build on interest areas. The workload is very well managed and the GP's are well supported both clinically and with administrative responsibilities.
If of interest the Partners would be keen to arrange an initial informal meeting in confidence and without obligation so you can find out more.
Please get in touch so I can share the full details on the surgery and facilitate a visit.
Bury St Edmunds
- 4-8 sessions a week available
- Purpose built practice building
- Practice population circa 10,000
- Friendly, cohesive and multi disciplinary existing team
- Highly trained clinical support staff including ANP's, practice nurses, paramedics and physician associates
- Comprehensive clerical support team including medical secretaries and a data team managing an efficient work flow optimisation scheme
- Training practice
- Options to develop interest areas and run special clinics
- Circa 13 face-to-face consults with up to 4 phone calls and then 1 e-consult slot
- 1 to 2 home visits a day
- Flexible working arrangements in terms of session times
- Practice uses Systm One
- Near perfect QOF score and Good CQC report
- Salary of up to £96,000 FTE
- Indemnity covered in full
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 1 week CPD support
- NHS Pension
- In line with BMA model contract
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Registered GP with the GMC
- Possess the right to work in the UK
- Included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next?
If you wish to find out more please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more!
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454
Apply for Salaried GP Job, Bury St Edmunds
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly