Salaried GP Job, Eton
4-8 session Salaried GP, Eton Area, Up to £80,000 FTE Plus Indemnity Cover
Please read on to discover more about a superb training practice near Eton who are seeking to hire a new Salaried GP to join an excellent team. There would be extensive opportunities available for development including support available for developing interest areas or options to become a trainer. There is a comprehensive clinical support team in place including ANP's, Practice Nurses, Paramedics and Clinical Pharmacists. The surgery use a very effective workflow optimisation scheme meaning admin and paperwork is kept to a minimum. There is a very well managed workload on offer with circa 13 face to face consults per session plus a couple of telephone calls and home visits are low due to the Paramedics taking on the majority of these. The surgery is able to offer flexible working arrangements and are keen to give their staff a healthy work life balance.
If of interest the Partners would be keen to arrange an initial informal meeting in confidence and without obligation so you can find out more.
Please get in touch so I can share the full details on the surgery and facilitate a visit.
- 4-8 sessions a week available
- Purpose built practice building
- Practice population circa 10,000
- Friendly, cohesive and multi disciplinary existing team
- Clinical support including ANP's, nurses, paramedics and pharmacists
- Efficient work flow optimisation scheme in place
- Training practice
- Options to develop interest areas and run special clinics
- Circa 13 face to face consultations per session plus calls
- Low home visits, mainly done by paramedics
- Flexible working arrangements in terms of session times
- Practice uses Emis Web and Docman
- Forward thinking practice, utilise e consults
- Near perfect QOF score and Good CQC report
- Salary of up to £80,000 FTE
- Indemnity covered in full
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 1 week CPD support
- NHS Pension
- In line with BMA model contract
Key skills and qualifications
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next?
If you wish to find out more please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more! If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call our General Practice Division on 01423 850421.
Apply for Salaried GP Job, Eton
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly