Salaried GP Vacancy, St Helens
6-8 sessions Salaried GP, St Helens, up to £76,000 FTE, long established, successful practice
Please read on if you wish to work in a surgery in St Helens that is long-established, very successful, invests in all its staff and provides a friendly, supportive working environment. The practice has a very stable and highly functioning team all working to achieve excellent patient outcomes and supported with excellent internal processes and structure through their Practice Manager and administrative team.
- 6-8 sessions a week available
- Highly effective Practice Manager who oversees a very well organised practice
- Very effective admin team to minimise clerical tasks
- Modern surgery with excellent facilities
- On-site parking
- Over 6,000 patients
- EMIS Web practice software
- Very stable, friendly and cohesive team
- Clear support to develop new or continue existing interest clinic
Package and Benefits
- £9,000-£9,500 per session, per annum DPE (up to £76,000 FTE)
- Indemnity cover
- NHS pension enrolment
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Apply for Salaried GP Vacancy, St Helens
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly