Practice Nurse, East of Yeovil
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Practice Nurse to join a forward-thinking GP surgery with a passionate team and a genuinely lovely patient-base!
The established and friendly team of Practice Nurses work alongside experienced GPs, Nurse Practitioners, HCAs and a dedicated admin team.
The surgery is looking to take someone on for an initial six-month period with the possibility of a permanent role afterwards. The main focus of the role will be on long-term conditions, whether your experience be in respiratory, diabetes, or both!
Salary - Up to £39,000 per annum + 5 weeks annual leave + NHS pension
Location - East of Yeovil
The surgery -
- Supportive of progression and clinical development
- Forward-thinking, clinically and technologically
- Well-organised practice with very good staff retention across all levels
- Multi-disciplined team of GPs, Advanced Nurse Practitioners, Paramedics and HCAs
- Dynamic Managing Partner who runs a tight ship
- Continually embracing change and new technologies
- Keen to aid Practice Nurses in their career
Your role -
- Practice Nurse, flexibility with hours
- Focus on long-term conditions, be that diabetes or respiratory
- Mostly face-to-face sessions with some telephone work
- Very reasonable workload
- Work initially for a six-month period with the potential for a permanent role afterwards
The benefits -
- Up to £39,000 per annum depending on experience
- NHS pension
- 5 weeks' annual leave
- Very supportive management and partnership
- Passionate team and a lovely patient-base
For further details on this Nurse role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist Nurse consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees - one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. In planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car - we want to contribute to help save the planet!
Apply for Practice Nurse, East of Yeovil
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly