Advanced Nurse Practitioner, East of Oakham
A brilliant opportunity for an Advanced Nurse Practitioner to join a well-established and passionate GP Practice close to Oakham.
The established and diverse team of Nurses work alongside experienced GPs, dispensing team, HCAs and a great admin team.
Recruiting due to their current ANP leaving shortly, this is a rare opportunity to join this Practice as they have excellent staff retention, with two staff members having been there for 21 years.
Salary - £48,000 - £56,550 per annum + 5 weeks annual leave + BH + study leave + NHS pension
Location - Oakham area
The surgery -
- Close knit, family practice environment for an Advanced Nurse Practitioner!
- Forward-thinking GP practice
- Excellent staff retention
- Patient-first approach
- Multi-disciplined team of GPs, Advanced Nurse Practitioners, Mental Health Practitioners, Paramedics, First-Contact Physio, Pharmacists
- CQC: Good and QOF: 99.9%
- Brilliant and motivating Practice Manager!
- Passionate and supportive team
- Potential fro career progression to be a partner in the future.
- Study leave and NHS pension
Your role -
- Advanced Nurse Practitioner, full or part-time
- Full-time over four days available
- Mixture of face-to-face and virtual sessions
- Very reasonable workload
- MSc in Advanced Practice and prescribing essential as an Advanced Nurse Practitioner
- Home visits and care planning
- No extended hours
- Specialist interests encouraged - Chronic Disease Management, acute care
The benefits -
- £48,000 - £56,550 per annum
- NHS pension
- 5 weeks' annual leave + BH
- Study leave available
For further details on this Nurse role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist Nurse consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees - one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. In planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car - we want to contribute to help save the planet!
Apply for Advanced Nurse Practitioner, East of Oakham
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly