HCA or Phlebotomist needed for Locum Role
Trust Locums are recruiting a Health Care Assistant or Phlebotomist for some ad-hoc shifts needed in Solihull, West Midlands.
Please see further information regarding the role:
- Looking for cover every Thursday in April – 1st, 8th, 15th, 22nd & 29th
- Can be flexible with hours – ideally looking for either 0800-1500 or 0800-1600
- System One
More information is available upon request so please contact Mollie or Hayley on 0800 880 7271 to discuss further.
WHY CHOOSE TRUST LOCUMS?
- Excellent customer service
- Working with established teams with years of recruitment experience
- Competitive pay rates available
- Guarantee to find the work you are looking for
- Huge range of sessions available
- Working outside of the IR35 rule
- Free email and text alerts of potential jobs
- No costly agency fees – free registration!
- Clear confirmation of bookings
- Weekly payments straight into bank account
- Covers all areas of the UK
- Over 10 years’ experience in the locum business
NOT FOR YOU ?
If this is not the area in which you are seeking work however you know a colleague who is, we offer a “refer a friend” scheme at Trust Locums so please get in touch for further details.
Apply for HCA or Phlebotomist needed for Locum Role
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly