Salaried GP Role, Hartlepool
Prospect Health is seeking a highly motivated General Practitioner to join a forward-thinking patient focused surgery in Hartlepool. This surgery is highly supportive, experienced and very friendly practice that is committed to providing the highest quality of care to its 10,000 patients.
We are looking for a patient focused GP, committed to providing a high level of care, who is willing to take a proactive approach and contribute to the continuing success of the practice while developing and utilising your skills. Newly qualified GPs will be gladly considered.
There is a very competitive salary on offer alongside, pension, annual leave plus study leave. The surgery is flexible with respect to working hours.
Prospect Health will always welcome informal inquiries and informal visits at the surgery.
- 7 GP Partner practice
- Large nursing team in place
- Established training practice
- High QOF & consistent CQC achievers
- Highly organised practice with superb support infrastructure
- Large admin team at the disposal of the clinicians
- Manageable workload with fewer than average consultations per session
- Little home visits (usually only 1 per day)
- EMIS Web however will be making a switch to SystmOne
Package and Benefits
- From £9,000 - £10,000 per session per annum
- NHS Pension enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1-week study leave
- Support for development of special interests
- Opportunity to run specialist clinics
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on performers list
- Desire to make an active contribution towards the continuing success of the surgery
- Strong commitment to development in General Practice
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com or call our Primary Care team on 01423 850420
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Apply for Salaried GP Role, Hartlepool
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly