Salaried GP Job, Boscastle
An opportunity has become available for a GP to join a highly regarded local surgery on a Salaried basis in Boscastle.
You would be coming into an established, friendly team of GPs and Nurses, who encourage a managed workload and excellent work/life balance. The practice have done a lot of work in educating their patient base in order to reduce home visits down to a minimal level, and this will also allow anyone coming on board to focus on clinical development and interest areas.
- Largely affluent patient demographic with allocated admin time and breaks within sessions
- Offering 4-8 sessions, with flexibility of working days and session timings
- List size of circa 5000 patients
- Successful GP training practice
- High performing Dispensing surgery
Package and Benefits
- £80,000 per annum (FTE) for a Salaried GP
- Coverage of medical indemnity by the Practice
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 6 weeks annual leave (pro rata)
- 1 week study leave (pro rata)
- BMA Model contract provided
- Support for development of special interests
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com or call our Primary Care team on 01423 850420
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Apply for Salaried GP Job, Boscastle
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly