Infection Control Lead Nurse
6 days left
Reporting to the Director of Clinical Services, you will be responsible for the co-ordination and development of a quality infection prevention and control service providing leadership, support and guidance to all staff and ensuring a patient focussed service.
- NMC/HCPC registered
- Experienced with the IP&C agenda and standards
- IPC certificate desirable, but not mandatory
- Experience of working in teams with minimum supervision.
- Experience of working in an acute environment.
- Competence across a range of skills, supported by professional and clinical knowledge acquired through state registration.
Apply for Infection Control Lead Nurse
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly