Specialist Doctor in Sexual Health, Barnsley
5 days left
A unique opportunity has arisen for a Locum Specialist Doctor to join this Sexual Health Service in the Barnsley area.
This is a part time fixed term 6 months position
The successful candidate will be expected to cover 5 sessions per week and have a competitive pay of around £58,000 - £65,000 per annum!
- The applicant will be expected to undertake telephone consultations and book face to face clinics as required
- Work closely with Clinical Lead to improve and develop services
- Provide medical advice as required to nurse led services
- Maintain accurate electronic patient records in line with local and national information governance policy
- Ensure knowledge of STI’s and contraception is up to date and follow National recommendations for their management
- Interpret results accurately and discuss with patients and HCP
- Carry out clinical examination of both male and female patients
Successful candidate must:
- GMC Register
- Previous experience in GUM is essential
- Good understanding of clinical governance and quality outcomes
If the above opportunity is of any interest to you and you would like to apply, then please email a copy of your CV to Jess – email@example.com or you can apply by uploading your CV through this site.
For further information, please call 0203 006 5868 to speak to one of our expert consultants who can assist in calculating your commute and answering any queries or questions you may have!
We look forward to hearing from you!