GP Partner Role, near Cardiff
This is a unique chance to join a well-regarded surgery as a GP Partner, or Salaried GP with view to Partnership, near Cardiff.
The practice is one of the highest achieving in Wales and has built an excellent family ethos within the staff team. They have also made great strides in educating patients and therefore a GP would have relatively very low home visits. This is a high quality purpose built surgery, with an established team of clerical and nursing staff. The role would suit someone seeking to take a lead role in the development of an already successful rural practice.
Located on the north side of Cardiff, within simple commuting distance from Newport, Merthyr Tydfil and Abergavenny. Parking is provided for all staff.
- Patient list of 3000, with a controlled workload of 14 consultations per session, as well a varied patient demographic
- The practice is flexible on days and hours, and could look at anything between 4 and 8 sessions
- Highly organised practice with a well-staffed team of clinical and clerical staff, who hold weekly clinical meetings, and actively encourage the pursuit of specialist clinical interests
- £100,000 per annum (FTE) for a GP Partner
- £72,000 per annum (FTE) whilst working as a Salaried GP
- Coverage of medical indemnity by the Practice
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- Support for development of special interests
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the UK performers list.
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.