Salaried GP Job, Barnet
4-8 session Salaried GP, Barnet Area, Up to £80,000 FTE Plus Indemnity Cover
Please read on to discover more about an excellent surgery in the Barnet area seeking to hire a new Salaried GP to join an excellent team of existing Partners and Salaried GP's. There would be extensive opportunities for development of interest areas and support for newly qualified GP's in terms of mentorship from more Senior GP's. There is a very close-knit team in place resulting in a friendly and positive working environment. The workload is well managed with GP's able to enjoy a healthy work life balance with flexible session start and finish times. There would be an option in the future to transition into a Partnership role.
If of interest the Partners would be keen to arrange an initial informal meeting in confidence and without obligation so you can find out more.
Please get in touch so I can share the full details on the surgery and facilitate a visit.
- 4-8 sessions a week available
- Converted practice building with onsite parking
- Practice population circa 9,000
- Friendly, cohesive and supportive existing team
- Support for newly qualified GP's
- Options to develop interest areas and run special clinics
- Highly trained clinical support team including practice nurses and HCA's
- Clerical support team including medical secretaries
- Circa 16 face to face consultations with catch up slots
- Rare home visits, many days with 0 visits
- Flexible working arrangements in terms of session times
- Practice uses Emis Web and Docman
- High QOF score and Good CQC report
Package and Benefits
- Salary of up to £80,000 FTE
- Indemnity covered in full
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 1-week CPD support
- NHS Pension
- In line with BMA model contract
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the UK performers list.
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.