Salaried GP Role, Leicester
4-9 sessions Salaried GP, Leicester area, up to £11,000 per session and flexible working hours with excellent opportunities for personal development…
Prospect Health is seeking a Salaried GP to join this patient focused team which is at the forefront of training and research. This surgery is highly supportive, experienced and a very friendly practice that is committed to providing the highest quality of care to its over 30,000 patients.
We are looking for a patient focused GP, committed to providing the highest level of care, who is a team player and can contribute to the continuing success of the practice while developing and utilising skills. Newly qualified GP's will be gladly considered.
There is a very competitive salary on offer alongside, pension, a higher than usual 7 weeks annual leave plus 1 week of study leave. The surgery is in a position to enable the majority of GP's to indulge in their own special interests by providing an exceptionally supportive team with the facilities to back it up.
Prospect Health will always welcome informal inquiries and informal visits at the surgery.
- Stable team of GP Partners practice with support of Salaried GPs and Registrars
- Multidisciplinary nursing team in place
- Training and research practice
- Well-established practice with excellent facilities and the ability to accommodate special interests
- Large admin team at the disposal of the clinicians
- Manageable workload with the option of personal lists
- Low home visits (usually only 1-2 per week!)
Package and Benefits
- From £10,200 - £11,000 per session per annum
- NHS Pension enrolment
- 7 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- Support for development of special interests
- Flexibility to accommodate your needs
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the UK performers list.
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.