4-8 sessions Salaried GP Job, Nelson, Lancashire
4-8 sessions Salaried GP role, Nelson, Lancashire up to £80,000 FTE, av. 15 contacts per session, BMA contract.
Please read on if you wish to work in friendly and dynamic practice as a Salaried GP in Nelson where you will have practising conditions to develop and achieve professional satisfaction. Working alongside a cohesive team of GPs, Practice Nurses and Nurse Practitioners you will be part of a strong clinical group supported by an excellent Practice Manager and admin team.
- 4-8 clinical sessions a week available
- Av. 15 contacts per session
- Excellent surgery facilities
- Weekly team meetings and daily colleague interaction
- Very effective admin team to minimise clerical tasks
- On-site parking
- EMIS Web practice software
- Clear support to develop new or continue existing interest clinic
Package and Benefits
- £9,000-£10,000 per session, per annum DPE (up to £80,000 FTE)
- Indemnity cover
- NHS Pension enrolment
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Apply for 4-8 sessions Salaried GP Job, Nelson, Lancashire
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly