Salaried GP Job, Consett, County Durham
6-8 sessions Salaried GP, Consett, County Durham, up to £76,000, GMS practice
Please read on if you wish to work in a very stable, friendly and supportive surgery with a clear sense of team, offering excellent patient continuity. An exciting new opportunity to practice alongside a great team of Salaried GPs and GP Partners is now available in Consett, County Durham and GPs who wish to continue or develop interest clinics would find working in the practice as a Salaried GP to be of real reward. The practice is forward-thinking but also holds strong roots in family medicine.
Working within the practice you will enjoy excellent support and organisation structure from an experienced and highly effective Practice Manager, a great admin team assisting to minimise clerical tasks and an excellent clinical nursing support team. The surgery offers very rewarding practising conditions and harbours an environment where GPs of all experiences can thrive.
Consett, County Durham
- 6-8 sessions per week available
- Low home visit requirement
- CQC rated 'good' high QoF score
- Regular GP meetings with clear communication and teamwork throughout the practice
- Spacious surgery with excellent facilities
- Strong team of GP Partners and Salaried GPs
- Excellent, cohesive Nursing team
- Highly effective Practice Manager who oversees a very well organised practice
- Very effective admin team to minimise clerical tasks
- EMIS web practice software
- Rates circa £9,000-£9,500 per session, per annum DPE (up to £76,000 FTE)
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Apply for Salaried GP Job, Consett, County Durham
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly