Salaried GP Job, Oxfordshire
Salaried GP, North Oxfordshire, Up to £85,000 FTE
Prospect health are delighted to be working on an excellent opportunity to work in a well organised and high achieving practice. GP's see around 30 consultations a day with very low home visits. They have excellent QOF scores and a good CQC report recently. There is comprehensive clinical and clerical support in place resulting in minimal paperwork and they have secretaries who deal with dictations, e-referrals and note summarising.
- 4-8 Sessions Available
- Manageable workload of 16 AM and 14 PM consultations per session
- £85,000 per year FTE
- Indemnity costs covered
- NHS Pension Enrolment
- Extensive clinical and clerical support in place resulting in well managed workload
- 6 weeks Annual Leave and 1 week CPD support
- Emis Web
- High QOF scores and Good overall CQC report
- Must be a Registered GP with the GMC; possess the right to work in the UK, included on the NHS performers list
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Apply for Salaried GP Job, Oxfordshire
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly