Salaried GP Job, Nuneaton
Salaried GP Job with view to Partnership- Nuneaton (£76,000-£84,000 per year)
A unique opportunity has become available for a GP to join a modern state-of the-art surgery on a Salaried basis, with optional view to Partnership (if desired). You would be coming into an established and highly successful team, which has spearheaded local initiatives and reduced GP workload significantly. Structured sessions allow for blocked admin time and ensure consultations never over-run. You will also have the time and space to pursue specialist clinical interest areas and become involved with the teaching of medical students.
Located just outside Nuneaton, within easy commute of Birmingham, Leicester and Coventry. Ample on-site parking is provided.
- Stable patient list with a low number of home visits, and great support from an experienced nursing and admin team
- Offering 4-8 sessions, and great flexibility on working days and session timings
- Optional view to Partnership available, if desired
- Patient list of just under 10,000 patients
- High earning, successful practice in a purpose-built health centre
- Practice teaches Medical students, and Student Nurses
- £76,000-£84,000 per annum (FTE) for a Salaried GP, dependent on experience and responsibility
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1-week study leave
- BMA model contract
- Support for development of special interests
- View to a lucrative Partnership scheme available with no buy in required
- Option to become involved with teaching of medical students
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Apply for Salaried GP Job, Nuneaton
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly