Salaried GP Job with view to Partnership, Weston-Super-Mare
7 days left
- Contract Type
This is a unique opportunity to work with a highly successful training practice as a Salaried GP.
The surgery currently employs a large team of experienced permanent staff, including Salaried GPs, Partners, ANPs and Nurses. As a result, you will enjoy unparalleled levels of support for clinical development and portfolio working. You would also have the chance to become involved in the training of ST2s and ST3s.
- Growing patient list of 10,000 with a low number of home visits, and great support from an experienced permanent clinical team including 7 GPs, as well as Nurses and ANPs
- Offering up to 8 sessions. Great flexibility on working days and session timings
- Strong existing team of permanent GPs
- Successful training practice
- Low duty Doctor, minimal home visits, and no extended hours necessary
Package and Benefits
- £72,000 - £80,000 per annum (FTE) for a Salaried GP
- Coverage of medical indemnity by the Practice
- BMA model contract
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- Support for development of special interests areas
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list.
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Apply for Salaried GP Job with view to Partnership, Weston-Super-Mare
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly