Salaried GP, North Staffordshire
3 days left
This is an outstanding and unique opportunity to work as a Salaried GP in an extremely well-run, forward-thinking, training practice in North Staffordshire. The practice rarely recruits, making this chance to join them a rare one.
The practice looks after its doctors, offering a superb workload of 18 patients per day in 15-minute appointment slots. The Doctors have a weekly paid CPD session (FTE), a mid-morning coffee break, ample time for home visits, and tend to finish around 4.30pm on a daily basis.
Salary - Circa £10,000 per session + Indemnity paid + BMA contract + 7 weeks' leave
Location - North Staffordshire
The surgery -
- Forward-thinking GP Training Practice
- Friendly, approachable team, from clerical staff to Partners
- Well-connected practice locally with the CCG and their PCN
- Purpose-built building
- Heavily reduced GP workload
- Clinical support team of ANPs, Pharmacists, PNs
- Administrative support team of highly-trained Read Coders
- High-achieving practice with regards to CQC rating and QOF
- Excellent management in place
Your role -
- 6 - 8 sessions per week
- See only 18 patients per day
- 15-minute appointment slots
- Daily coffee break
- Weekly paid CPD session (FTE)!
- Minimal home visit requirement
- Dedicated admin time
- Unrivalled work/life balance - be finished by 4.30pm!
The benefits -
- Work for one of the best practices in Staffordshire, if not the UK…
- Circa £10,000 per session, or Partnership potential for right candidate
- Daily coffee break
- Indemnity fees paid
- 7 weeks' leave
- BMA contract
- NHS pension
For further details on this GP role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist GP consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees - one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. In planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car - we want to contribute to help save the planet!
Apply for Salaried GP, North Staffordshire
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly