Advanced Nurse Practitioner, East of Manchester
If you are an Advanced Nurse Practitioner who is seeking an exciting new opportunity in a GP training practice, then look no further! You will be working with a diverse group of patients of all ages and working with a mixture of triage and face-to-face appointments. With a high staff retention, they have a proven record of having a harmonious working environment. Focus on a patient first approach within a dedicated practice that truly supports its employees.
£55,000 - £68,000 + NHS Pension + 6 weeks annual leave + BH
- Modern, purpose built; State of the art equipment & premises
- High staff retention
- GP training practice
- Organised workflow & structure
- High QOF achieving
- Superb working environment
- Opportunities for progression as an Advanced Nurse Practitioner
- Highly competitive financial package
- Support with special interests training
- NHS pension
- Full-time or part-time Advanced Nurse Practitioner
- Will receive own consulting room
- Working in collaboration with local practices
- Prescribing essential
- A & E training experience essential; Treating acute infections
- Primary Care experience essential
- Regular informal meeting updates
For further details on this Nurse role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist Nurse consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!