Salaried GP, Reading
7 days left
If you are an experienced or newly qualified General Practitioner looking for a new career focus, why not join this established and supportive practice based in Reading.
The practice recognises the increased pressure within the General Practice and are moving towards improving the working day for their GPs. The continued development of staff is one of its core principle and continuously encourage and support salaried GP careers.
They recognise the importance of flexibility around professional commitments and the desire for a happy work-life balance.
- Up to £12,000 per session (dependent on experience)
- 6 weeks annual leave + 1 week study leave
- NHS pension contribution
- View to partnership available if desired!
Breakdown of the practice:
- Medium to Large Sized Practice
- Excellent and highly trained nursing and admin team in place
- Paper-light practice
- Flexibility – the practice is open to job share and partnership options
- Support in developing Clinical interests
- Frequent clinical meetings
- Overall ‘Good’ CQC rating on all domains
- Opportunity for developing special clinical interests
Typical set up of the GP’s day:
- Circa 11-16 F2F patients in the morning
- Circa 11-16 F2F patients in the afternoon
- Time allocated for admin
- Very low home visits
- on call shared amongst the team
For further information and details for this position, please email a copy of your CV to Uchenna at email@example.com or you can apply by uploading your CV through this site.
If you have any questions regarding the GP role, then please call 0203 006 5865 to speak to one of our specialist GP consultants who can assist in answering your queries and calculating your commute! We look forward to hearing from you