LOCUM GP NEEDED IN PORTSMOUTH FOR MATERNITY ROLE!
4 days left
Trust Locums are recruiting a Locum GP for a Long Term Role at GP Surgery in Portsmouth!
Please see further information regarding the role:
- Maternity post – starting week commencing 15th February for 26 weeks
- 5 clinical sessions, 1 being a duty – Flexible on days
- 4 hour sessions – 0800-1200 &/OR 1430-1830 - Session is 12 telephone calls and 4 face to face and 1 hour admin
- Duty Session: 0800-1300 OR 1400-1830 – Telephone calls with bookable slots, additional admin and to help with emergency queries
- Clinical system used is Emis web (training can be provided)
Our Client would accept a job share so any availability would be considered!
More information is available upon request so please contact Zalekha on 0800 880 7271 to discuss further.
WHY CHOOSE TRUST LOCUMS?
- Excellent customer service
- Working with established teams with years of recruitment experience
- Competitive pay rates available
- Guarantee to find the work you are looking for
- Huge range of sessions available
- Working outside of the IR35 rule
- Free email and text alerts of potential jobs
- No costly agency fees – free registration!
- Clear confirmation of bookings
- Weekly payments straight into bank account
- Covers all areas of the UK
- Over 10 years’ experience in the locum business
NOT FOR YOU ?
If this is not the area in which you are seeking work however you know a colleague who is, we offer a “refer a friend” scheme at Trust Locums so please get in touch for further details.
Apply for LOCUM GP NEEDED IN PORTSMOUTH FOR MATERNITY ROLE!
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly