Advanced Nurse Practitioner (ANP); unique environment & great development!
Here we have an opportunity for an Advanced Nurse Practitioner to work in a very unique environment! This GP surgery utilises a nurse-led infrastructure and prides itself on giving Advanced Nurse Practitioners the chance to work in a way that allows them to use all of their clinical experience and knowledge! With minimal to no home visits and a very supportive management structure around you, this is a very special role!
£40,000 - £50,000 + NHS pension + negotiable annual leave + BH
- Insists that their Advanced Nurse Practitioners have the full MSc degree!
- Offers a supportive environment for you to utilise your expertise
- Has built a dedicated clinical and managerial team
- Very forward-thinking GP surgery
- Work within a nurse-led environment!
- Use your Advanced Nurse Practitioner knowledge and training to see a variety of patients
- Very few home visits ever required
- Work alongside passionate colleagues
- Full-time or part-time Advanced Nurse Practitioner
- Provide an excellent service to the local patient-base
- Make use of support the surgery offers
- Telephone triage and face-to-face appointments
For further details on this Nurse role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist Nurse consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!