Practice Nurse, Bridgwater
5 days left
Here we have a specialist Practice Nurse role at a fantastic GP Surgery! This practice is seeking a Practice Nurse who will focus on long term conditions, health promotion and providing optimum care to patients in line the practice's vision. You will be seeing a range of clinics, but if you are a specialist in Respiratory Conditions, then this could be your dream job!
£29,000 - £39,000 + NHS Pension + 5 weeks annual leave + BH
- Very much a patient-first focus!
- Development opportunities for Practice Nurses
- Family-feel, multi-disciplinary team
- Excellent working environment within the GP surgery
- Support to help you progress as a Practice Nurse
- Enjoy seeing a diverse patient-base
- Some flexibility around hours and days
- Mix it up with a range of dedicated clinics, including cytology, travel, ECGs and more!
- Practice Nurse; ideally experienced with respiratory conditions
- Provide a service that greatly benefits the local patient-base
- Work both autonomously and with a team
- Help maintain the high standards of the practice!
For further details on this Nurse role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist Nurse consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!
Apply for Practice Nurse, Bridgwater
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly