Pharmacist, East of Thorne
4 days left
Clinical Pharmacist; East of Thorne - supportive and passionate management in place!
If you are a Pharmacist looking for a role within a GP practices in a PCN with brilliant management in place, then look no further! This is a great opportunity for a Pharmacist with previous primary care experience looking for a new challenge! You would be focussed on medication reviews whilst also having the chance for some triage consultations as well!
£30,000 - £38,000 + NHS pension + 5 weeks annual leave + BH
- Dedicated to helping the local community as a Pharmacist
- Seeking a Clinical Pharmacist to add an extra dynamic to the group
- Excellent management in place
- Always looking to stay up-to-date both clinically and technologically
- Use your skills and experience to benefit the patient base
- Progression opportunities for Clinical Pharmacists!
- Passionate and dedicated team
- NHS pension
- Full-time Clinical Pharmacist; 37.5 hours from Monday to Friday
- Repeat prescriptions, medication monitoring and reviews
- Ensure a patient first approach is carried out
- Tremendous development for a Clinical Pharmacist
East of Thorne
For further details on this Pharmacist role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist Allied Health consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!
Apply for Pharmacist, East of Thorne
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly