Advanced Nurse Practitioner, Leeds
If you are an Advanced Nurse Practitioner looking for a fantastic new role within a GP practice, then look no further! You will be able to work in an environment that offers the highest possible care to patients whilst having that work life balance! If you are an Advanced Nurse Practitioner with a full MSc, then read on!
£46,000 - £55,000 + NHS Pension + 33 days annual leave + BH
- Friendly and supportive environment for an Advanced Nurse Practitioner
- Purpose built GP premises
- Forward-thinking GP practice
- Always looking for ways to progress within primary care
- Lots of career progression available as an Advanced Nurse Practitioner!
- Supportive and dedicated management and partnership in place
- 15-minute appointments
- Generous salary package
- Full-time Advanced Nurse Practitioner role
- Face-to-face, triage and e-consult appointments
- Supportive team, focussing on a patient first approach
- No home visits or out of hours required as an Advanced Nurse Practitioner!
South of Leeds
For further details on this Nurse role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist Nurse consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!