Practice Nurse, West of Dover
Here we have a part-time Practice Nurse opportunity within a traditional GP surgery environment! If you have experience with long-term conditions, then this could be the role for you! Alongside your long-term conditions clinics, you will also handle a general Practice Nurse role too, keeping no two days the same! With progression opportunities available, this is one not to be missed!
£31,000 - £37,000 pro rata + NHS Pension + 5 weeks holiday pro rata + BH + study leave
- Passionate about their patient-first focus
- Supportive partnership and management setup
- Forward-thinking with patient improvements where possible
- Fresh-faced practice that values their Practice Nurses!
- Work closely with a small, family-feel team!
- NHS pension and 1-week of study leave
- As a Practice Nurse, focus on various clinics, including long-term conditions
- Opportunities to progress within your role
- Practice Nurse on a part-time basis
- Work largely autonomously but with the support of your team
- General Practice Nurse duties, such as smears, immunizations, and more!
- Specific focus on long-term conditions
West of Dover
For further details on this Nurse role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist Nurse consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!