Advanced Nurse Practitioner, North East of Blackburn
If you are an Advanced Nurse Practitioner who is seeking an exciting new opportunity in a GP Practice, then look no further! You will be working with a diverse group of patients of all ages and working with a mixture of triage and face-to-face appointments. Focus on a patient first approach within a dedicated practice that truly supports its employees. Does this sound like the role for you? Then read on!
£40,000 - £50,000 + NHS Pension + 5 weeks annual leave + BH
- Forward-thinking practice
- CQC - Good across the board and great QOF scores
- Purpose built GP premises
- Supportive and passionate team seeking an Advanced Nurse Practitioner!
- Opportunities for progression as an Advanced Nurse Practitioner
- Exceptional management in place!
- Regular team coffee breaks and meetings
- 15-minute appointments
- Full-time Advanced Nurse Practitioner
- Very minimal home visits
- Work autonomously and as part of team with a 'family' feel!
- Mixture of face-to-face and triage appointments
North East of Blackburn
For further details on this Nurse role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist Nurse consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!