Salaried GP, SW Manchester
Benefit from working as a salaried GP within a vibrant and happy, teaching practice situated in SW Manchester. Work alongside very supportive Partner GPs, who operate an open-door policy where sharing ideas is widely encouraged. This practice boasts innovative ways of working and has been recognised for its successful work with cancer screening. A flexible approach is taken to sessions with the opportunity to also work remotely if needed. They have exiting changes taking place including plans for brand-new state of the art premisses! A BMA style contract is offered with this position.
- £10,100 per session
- MDU fees paid
- Manchester (South West)
- Purpose built practice
- Highly regarded, Good CQC and high QOF scorers
- Well-organised, efficient admin team
- Teaching practice for medical students
- Very friendly and supportive team
- 4 - 8 sessions a week
- Well-triaged appointments, designed to make your work more efficient
- Proactive steps taken to reduce paperwork going to GPs
- Daily schedule catch-up with colleagues; great team environment
- Your own, well-equipped, good-sized consultation room
- Newly Qualified GPs welcome
- Excellent financial package, plus additional benefits
- NHS pension
- Payment of indemnity fees
- 6 weeks' holiday
- 1-week study leave
- Supportive of the development of specialist interests
For further details on this GP role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist GP consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!