Advanced Nurse Practitioner, North of Cambridge
Here we have an Advanced Nurse Practitioner post in a forward-thinking GP practice! With a chance for career progression whilst working alongside a multi-disciplined team, this is a great primary care opportunity for an experienced clinician! With either full-time or part-time available, this role can be adjusted to suit you!
£40,000 - £50,000 + NHS pension + 5 weeks annual leave + BH + study leave
- Dedicated team made up of GPs, ANPs, Practice Nurses and more!
- 15-minute appointments for Advanced Nurse Practitioners
- Friendly demographic
- Patient-first ethos
- Excellent management setup
- No extended hours!
- Supportive partnership that offers Advanced Nurse Practitioners progression
- NHS pension & study leave
- Mix of triage, e-consultations, and face-to-face appointments
- As an Advanced Nurse Practitioner, work closely with local care homes
- Progress and develop as a clinician!
- Focus on delivering exceptional patient care
North of Cambridge
For further details on this Nurse role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist Nurse consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!