SALARIED GP 4 – 6 SESSIONS
The Silverdale Medical Practice is looking for for a 4 – 6 session salaried GP to join our well established forward thinking team. We are a friendly, well-organised, high achieving practice within Salford (Outstanding) CCG, looking to replace a departing Salaried GP.
You must be enthusiastic and keen to be actively involved in all practice activities and practice development and be dedicated to providing a high standard of patient care.
- 12,300 patient GMS Practice.
- 4 Partners, Salaried GP, ANPs, Practice Pharmacists, 3 Practice Nurses and HCAs.
- Excellent Management and administrative support staff.
- High staff retention.
- Medication Management by Pharmacists.
- CQC rating Good (July 2018).
- EMIS Computer System, Docman, GP Teamnet Intranet and hospital clinical viewer.
- High QOF/Salford Standard achieving.
- Actively involved in Primary Care Network and quality initiatives.
- NHS Estates Premises
- Non-NHS work and choice of extended hours paid separately.
- MDU/GMC Fees paid.
- Six weeks annual leave and 1 weeks study leave.
- Salary highly competitive.
- Informal visits welcomed.
Applications by CV and covering letter to: Andrea Simpson (Practice Manager), Silverdale Medical Practice, Pendlebury Health Centre, 659 Bolton Road, Pendlebury, Manchester, M27 8HP. For informal discussion/visit please telephone Andrea on 0161 983 0940.
Apply for Salaried GP
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly