Paramedic Practitioner, Reading
Here we have a superb Paramedic Practitioner position within a forward-thinking GP surgery in Reading! Whether you have experience in the ambulance service or more within primary care, this is the role for you! Work closely with your team to effectively deliver a superb patient experience to all! With progression and development opportunities, such as support with prescribing qualifications, this is truly a role not to be missed!
£38,000 - £45,000 + NHS Pension + 6 weeks annual leave + BH + study leave
- Multi-disciplined team, including Paramedics, GPs, Nurses, HCAs, Pharmacists and more!
- Constantly seeking ways to advance within primary care
- Supportive of Paramedic Practitioner development schemes!
- Excellent management and partnership in place
- Tremendous support with career progression for a Paramedic Practitioner
- Generous salary package including study leave
- Work with your fellow Paramedics to deliver a top-class patient experience
- Whether from the Ambulance service or a GP surgery, this practice is for you!
- Full-time or part-time Paramedic Practitioner
- Organise your own rota with your Paramedic colleagues
- Maintain the practice's excellent patient reviews!
- Help to advance the Paramedic programme in place at the surgery
For further details on this Paramedic Practitioner role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist Nurse consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!