Practice Manager, South-West of Cambridge
This GP surgery is looking for someone to share in their vision of how they are going to develop and advance their practice to be amongst the best in Cambridgeshire! If you have previous experience as a Practice Manager in a GP surgery, then this could well be the post for you!
£30,000 - £35,000 + NHS Pension + 5 weeks annual leave + BH
- Looking to advance and progress into 2021 and beyond!
- Building a multi-disciplined team
- Seeking a Practice Manager who is passionate about making a difference in the locality!
- Patient-first focus that is emphasised by all staff
- Full NHS pension
- Very supportive partnership in place
- As Practice Manager help drive the surgery forward
- Finances and accounting already taken care of!
- Practice Manager, full-time
- Ensure clinical excellence from your teams
- Help the surgery continue to develop and progress further within primary care
- Work closely with management and admin colleagues
South-West of Cambridge
For further details on this Manager role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist Nurse consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!