Salaried GP / Partner
3 days left
Stanford Medical Centre are looking for a minimum of 6 sessions to full-time (8 sessions) partner/salaried GP to join our innovative team in taking General Practice forward. Starting in the New Year.
Why choose Stanford:
- Strong Partnership led team with 10 Partners and 2 salaried GPs
- Current Partners have roles within the CCG, PCN, delivering vasectomy contract, microsuction, teaching
- Strong digital workforce with EMIS Super-users, remote access and virtual working
- We are high earning, high QOF achieving, rated as GOOD in all areas of CQC and work collaboratively within a like-minded PCN , sharing ideas and resources. We have in-house pharmacists, pharmacy technician, first contact physio and are currently looking at other joint projects like a Frailty Team.
- Strong nursing team , with nurse led chronic disease clinics
- Care Home dedicated team
- We train medical students, hospital doctors and GPs.
- We work within a purpose built surgery with two branches, each 2 miles away; with our Brighton University branch moving to the exciting new Preston Barracks development in 2022
- We have a stable practice demographic of families, students, workers and elderly, are close to many amenities and are well regarded by our patients and colleagues
- We hold the contract for Vasectomy
- We hold the Financial and Managerial responsibility for our PCN which looks after 57,000 patients across 5 practices
If you are a new GP we can guide and support you. If you are an experienced GP we can utilise your skills. The role would need to include Friday but there is flexibility around the other sessions.
We are looking for someone who shares our vision for improving and sustaining General Practice, someone who may be interested in training and contributing to our PCN but above all someone who can work well with us a team.
So what are you waiting for?
Please contact Cheryl Palmer on 01273 560106 for informal enquiries and/or to arrange a visit to the practice and submit your CV.
Closing date: 29th November 2020
Apply for Salaried GP / Partner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly