Are you a General Practitioner who wants to Explore Australia?
The ‘Explorer’ Package
HOMES AWAY FROM HOME
You’ll be living great new Aussie experiences as an Explorer GP, so included in your package, we’ll make sure you’ll also have comfortable living spaces to kick-back in. Your sleek, contemporary Quest apartment is close to our medical centre locations where you’ll also be able to stay on-beat with everything happening in the heart of the local area and other choice destinations.
SIMPLY SMOOTH SAILING
Our experienced Migration team will assist you with all immigration processes, Visa applications, AHPRA registration and everything else you’ll need to complete before arriving in Australia. As well as covering the cost of your Qantas flights to and from your country, we’ll also take care of providing and paying for your accommodation.
ALL OVER DOWN UNDER
As an Explorer GP, you’ll work in our own up-to-date medical centres in mainstream and rural Australian locations. You’ll have the choice of working in three states across Australia in three to six month rotations. To learn more about our medical centres locations speak to our team.
WE’RE WITH YOU ALL THE WAY
Every Explorer GP has a dedicated Relationship Manager who is well experienced in the smooth transitioning of health care professionals into new practices. They’re your ultimate connection to your new area, helping you settle into your new living space and on-boarding you into your new medical centre.
As one of our Explorer GPs you’ll enjoy living the Australian dream with a fortnightly salary of AU$3,600 net – after superannuation and tax. Based on standard Australian living expenses and our current GPs incomes, you can be rest assured you’ll have enough to both spend and save.
BEING AN 'EXPLORER GP' AT A GLANCE
- A paid 15 to 18 months of endless opportunities to enjoy and live in Australia.
- Grow your professional clinical experience on an international scale.
- Guaranteed forthrightly salary of AU$3,600 net – after tax and superannuation.
- 4 weeks holiday pay.
- All Qantas flights and contemporary Quest apartment accommodation included.
- 3 to 6 month rotations at our state-of-the-art centres in 20 Australia locations.
- 38 hours per week.
- Full assistance with all Visa and medical registrations to practice in Australia.
- A dedicated Relationship Manager to ensure smooth transitions into your new practices.
WE MAKE IT EASY
Simply register by applying or speak directly to our Explorer Program Consultant on 020 3489 6070