Clinical General Manager, Croydon
Are you an experienced General Manager? Are you ready for a new challenge? Think you could handle managing GP surgeries? If you've answered yes to all these questions, then this could be the role for you! This practice is seeking an individual with leadership capabilities, real character and an excellent work ethic. Sound like you? Then get in touch today!
£60,000 + Bonusses + NHS Pension + 6 weeks annual leave
- Seeking a General Manager who can hit the ground running
- Work as part of a passionate and friendly team
- Focussed on delivering exceptional service to NHS patients
- Dedicated to investing in the team!
- A true career opportunity, amazing development available!
- Work closely with a committed and professional team
- As a General Manager, interact with a wide range of colleagues
- Generous salary with the chance to earn bonusses
- Ideally educated to degree level with at least 5 years' experience gained within the General Practice
- Evidence of delivering and successful CQC inspections
- Competent using IT systems including EMIS, Gmail; My Drive; Word; Excel and ideally ClinicSoftware
- Excellent organisational skills
- An ambitious can-do solution focused attitude
For further details on this Nurse role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist Nurse consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!
Apply for Clinical General Manager, Croydon
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly