Practice Manager, Milton Keynes
If you're a Practice Manager and seeking a greater challenge, then this is the role for you! This surgery is offering the chance to join an excellent management team within a very well organised environment, working to maintain the efficiency and top-quality service that this practice has become known for!
£45,000 - £50,000 + NHS Pension + 6 weeks annual leave + BH
- Developing constantly and very forward-thinking
- Located in very pleasant surroundings
- Seeking a Practice Manager who is passionate about making a difference in the locality!
- Patient-first focus
- Flexibility around working days and start times
- Very supportive partnership in place
- As Practice Manager, you can help make a real difference at the surgery
- NHS pension scheme!
- Practice Manager, full-time
- Ensure clinical excellence from your teams
- Help the surgery develop and progress further within primary care
- Work closely with other management staff to run the practice as efficiently as possible
For further details on this Nurse role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist Nurse consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!
Apply for Practice Manager, Milton Keynes
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly