Locum GP, Extended Access - Merseyside region
Our clients pride themselves on being an excellent place to work, somewhere that you feel valued and supported. We have vacancies for ongoing and ad hoc locum sessions in St Helens and Liverpool. If you are a Freelance, Locum General Practitioner and you would like to work sessions during the evening, weekends and bank holidays than this can be worked to fit in with any other commitments.
- What’s Involved – Seeing patients face to face. Appointments are allocated 30 minutes. Patients are triaged prior to attending clinic
- System – EMIS Web
- Pay rates are competitive
Benefits of working with Austin Dean Recruitment
- Dedicated Recruiter, sourcing you the sessions
- Flexibility, we offer flexible working to fit around your commitments.
- Pay Rates, we negotiate pay rates on your behalf
- Pay Run, we pay weekly, upon timesheet authorisation
- First Refusal, we receive sessions before any other agency, giving you first refusal on many sessions
- Seamless, our fast track compliance process will enable you to work as soon as you are approved.
Austin Dean Recruitment are offering a wide variety of clinical and non-clinical opportunities to deliver excellent patient care in Urgent and Primary Care services.
Come and join us, apply below.
Disclosure and Barring Service Check
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly known as CRB) to check for any previous criminal convictions.
Applicants must have current UK professional registration. For further information please see applying from overseas.