VR General Practitioner Opportunity, Australia, New South Wales
The vocational register was introduced in 1989 by the Australian Commonwealth Government with the intention of improving the standard of general practice through recognising it as a speciality. We are now recruiting for a Vocational Registrar (VR) General Practitioner.
With more patients opting to stay home, now might be the time to consider alternate ways of practicing. Our clients Medical Centres are well placed to facilitate care for patients during this time. All Healthcare Professionals have the option to Telehealth consult with their patients as well as access to PPE, Covid19 GP webinar training and more.
About the Centre
Working as part of a dedicated team of independent GPs at the medical centre, there is clinical support available with on-site multi-disciplinary assistance from an in-house pharmacy, nursing, physio & allied health, dental, occupational health, pathology collection facility & multi-bed treatment room and specialist rooms.
At our medical recruiter we understand the importance of work-life balance. If you are a General Practitioner with Vocational Registration, find out more below about how we can help you to fulfil your professional and personal goals.
- Patient screening on arrival - our Patient Service Representative team will screen patients on arrival to ensure a safe medical zone for staff, patients and all healthcare professionals
- Combination of appointments, walk-ins or telehealth consults available based on your preference
- Short-term agreements with flexible termination notice periods
- No exclusivity requirement options! – you’ll be able to continue working at your current practice
- Nursing support
- Regular GP Covid19 webinars available through our clients dedicated education resource.
General Practitioners - Vocational Registration with AHPRA (FRACGP, ACCRRM, FRNZCG, MRCGP via JCPTGP, CFPC, MICGP)
Austin Dean is a specialist healthcare recruitment agency, where we listen to your requirements and work towards them, as an REC complaint agency we ensure we meet all the high standards set by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, so you can be assured that we will take the stress out of the relocation process, managing your medical registration paperwork and visa application.
If you are a GP, looking for a move down under, get in touch with us today, on 020 3489 6070, as we have many options available.
Apply with CV below.