Advanced Nurse Practitioners - Bradford, Leeds, Huddersfield
Advanced Nurse Practitioner's required – Primary Care | OOH | Surgeries | WIC
Austin Dean Recruitment are currently recruiting experienced Advanced Nurse Practitioner’s for temporary work in the Yorkshire Region. Our clients are NHS, GP Practices, OOH's UCC's and NHS and WIC’s
We can offer you flexible working hours and faster payments weekly.
You will be required to do:
- Undertake a comprehensive and sophisticated physical and/or mental health assessment of patients with complex multiple healthcare needs and/or in crisis.
- Interpret the results of multiple different assessments and investigations in order to make a diagnosis, and plan and
- deliver care.
- Confidently and competently make ethical, evidence based decisions and interventions when faced with complexity and assess and manage the risk associated with these decisions.
- Utilise therapies such as cognitive behavioural therapy when working with patients with mental health conditions either in isolation or associated with a physical long-term condition.
- Prescribe and work with individuals to manage their medicines.
- Work independently but also as part of a multi-disciplinary team and exercise values based leadership.
- Plan and provide skilled and competent care to meet a patient's health and social care needs involving or referring on to other members of the healthcare team as appropriate.
You must have the following qualifications:
• Registered Nurse with NMC
• Degree level Nurse Practitioner
• Independent and supplementary Nurse Prescribing qualification
You must have the following experience:
• Minimum of 1 years recent experience in acute / primary care nursing
• Competence in telephone advice and triage
• Experience of working independently within a Nurse Practitioner role
In the first instance, please send your CV or ‘Apply’ today. For further information please contact 020 3489 6070