Locum GP, short or long term, 3,4,6,8,10,12 hours per day. Merseyside region
Sessional Opportunities for GP's, Self Employed GP's
We are looking to recruit more GPs to support the provision of high quality patient care during the out of hours (OOH) period.
We have opportunities to work at the following locations:
Merseyside, Widnes, Anfield, Widnes, Runcorn, St Helens and many more locations
Our ethos is to provide high quality care to patients and we work to a robust clinical governance framework that provides our commissioners, patients and colleagues with assurance about the services we provide.
What will be my main responsibilities?
You will assess and manage patients in the OOH period delivering a mixture of telephone consultations, face to face consultations at our bases and home visits. You will deliver patient care to the highest standards and take an active role in ensuring that services are delivered in line with robust clinical governance standards.
You will take a lead role on shift where necessary and will support other members of the team including Advanced Care Practitioners and other health professionals with-whom you may work. In turn you will be supported by our clinical leadership and local management teams in delivering services.
Who is the ideal candidate?
The ideal candidate for these sessions will be a GP who is:
- Currently fully registered with the General Medical Council (GMC)
- A strong communicator
- A good team player; able to collaborate with internal or external colleagues
- Pro-active and passionate about delivering high quality care to patients
What do we offer?
- The chance to work flexible sessions - to suit your work life balance
- The chance to continually develop your assessment skills, working with patients from all age groups with a range of needs
- Regular feedback through audit and other measures to support your continuing develop and provide evidence for appraisal
- Competitive hourly rates
- Little or no admin Simply apply by sending us your cv below
For further information please call in confidence on 020 3489 6070 or simply apply by sending your cv