GP, Canberra, Australia
At our clients Medical & Dental Centre in the Phillip, Australian Capital Territory, they have created a collaborative environment where health care professionals and patients can access a variety of medical services including, pathology, and a pharmacy all within the premises.
We are looking for GP's to work in Phillip, and we are offering:
- 70% of billings
- Earnings in excess of $400k AUD
- Flexible hours / work life balance
- Lots of support with a full team
- Relocation Package available
Additionally, the centre is equipped with talented administrative staff and treatment rooms with qualified nursing teams well capable of executing tasks such as dressing changes, immunisations and ECG’s.
This is to enhance the healthcare professionals’ ability to focus solely on their patients and to facilitate convenient, efficient and integrated care for patients.
The GPs currently practicing at the centre share a broad range of interests, including skin cancer checks, aviation and driver medicals, work cover services, children and women’s medicine and child vaccinations.
- The Centre has 16 GP Consulting Rooms
- Dental Surgery
- Chemist Treatment Room
- Opens at 7am to 10pm Monday to Friday 8am to 10pm Weekends
A little about the Phillip area:
Residents of Phillip are able to enjoy all the benefits of being in Australia’s Capital Territory. Some of Australians national attractions will always remain nearby and nationally iconic events occur year-round. Unlike the majority of Australian cities, Phillip has the rare gift of being able to enjoy the kaleidoscope of colour changes that occur as seasons come and go. Being in the cycling capital of Australia, in Phillip and beyond you can also find plenty of cycling tracks to stay fit. Locals of Phillip always have the option to venture into the Canberra City precinct to enjoy its lively bars, award winning restaurants and high-end shopping. Simply put, there is a lot to love about living in Phillip.
Some fun things to do:
- Get all your shopping done at Woden Westfield Shopping Centre
- Visit the Phillip Swimming Pool and Ice Skating Centre
- The local’s go-to-spot is the Canberra Southern Cross Club
- View a collection of artistic portrayals of prominent Australian figures at the National Portrait Gallery
- Walk through the Western Park, very picturesque
- A great choice of educational facilities
Austin Dean is a specialist healthcare recruitment agency, where we listen to your requirements and work towards them, as an REC complaint agency we ensure we meet all the high standards set by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, so you can be assured that we will take the stress out of the relocation process, managing your medical registration paperwork and visa application.
If you are a GP, looking for a move down under, get in touch with us today, on 020 3489 6070, as we have many options available.
Apply with CV below.