Advanced Nurse Practitioner - Manchester Region
Job Title: ANP's or ENP's
Location: Manchester and surrounding areas
Pay Rate: Competitive
We are looking for Advanced Nurse Practitioners / Emergency Nurse Practitioners to work in Out of Hours, Walk in Centres and Urgent Care Centres
We deliver care focused services to our clients. Our policy is to support our candidates above and beyond their normal expectations where career and professional development are paramount. If you are an ANP or an ENO and have a minimum post graduate diploma / certificate of advance practice and you would like to work either as a locum or permanent ANP / ENP, then do let us know as we have so many flexible sessions to support your work life balance.
ANP & ENP Documents
- Minimum post grad diploma/certificate of advanced practice
- Up to date DBS
- NMC/HPC reg number
- Up to date safeguarding certificates
- Clinical experience since gaining certificates
- Independent prescriber or able to work using PGDs
- PIN number
Additional if ENP
- Experience of X-Ray interpretation
- Experience of working within a MIU environment/A & E
We offer an attractive benefits package including but not limited to:
- Industry leading pay rates!
- Weekly payroll Flexibility with shift patterns
- Access to free mandatory and professional development courses
- Have you got what it takes to seize an exciting opportunity?
- Working for Austin Dean Recruitment is completely flexible and can offer you the chance to supplement your income at times that suit you and your life commitments.
If you would like to work with a long established and highly regarded agency, please apply today, and one of our recruitment consultants will call to discuss the opportunities available to you further.
Candidates must be authorised to work in the European Economic Community (EEC) and have a valid NMC registration
For more information please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 3489 6070