Salaried GP Job, Southgate Area
4-6 session Salaried GP, Southgate Area, £72,000 FTE
Please read on to discover more about a superb opportunity to join a surgery commutable from Barnet and Enfield who are looking to bring in a new Salaried GP. The role is at a well-established and high achieving training practice where GP's of any experience would have the opportunity to flourish.
Being a training practice the incoming GP would have ample opportunity to get involved in teaching and training as well as being able to develop interest areas and to run specialist clinics. The surgery boasts a strong and experienced Partnership team who are heavily involved in the CCG. The GP's enjoy a well-managed workload and are well supported by highly trained clinical and administration teams, they also use Docman so paperwork is well managed.
Southgate, North London Area
- 4-6 sessions a week available
- Modern purpose built practice building with parking
- Practice population circa 15,000
- Friendly and supportive existing team
- Strong team ethos with regular meetings
- Training practice
- Highly trained clinical support team including ANP's, Nurses, Pharmacist, HCA
- Excellent clerical support team including Practice Manager, Team of administrators and receptionists and a medical secretary
- Surgery also uses Docman
- Work load of 18 face to face consultations a session, no telephone calls
- No home visits unless on call and maximum of 2 visits when on call, but often 0-1
- Flexible working arrangements
- Practice uses Emis Web
- Near perfect QOF score and Good CQC report
- Salary of £72,000
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 1 week CPD support
- NHS Pension
- In line with BMA model contract
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next?
If you wish to find out more please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more! If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call Dave Thorburn in our General Practice Division on 01423 850421.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs
Apply for Salaried GP Job, Southgate Area
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly