Salaried GP Job, Weston-Super-Mare
Salaried GP Job with View to Partnership- Weston-Super-Mare (£75,800 per year)
A chance has come up for a GP to join a highly regarded training practice as a Salaried GP. You would be working with a young and dynamic clinical team who have worked to drastically reduce Doctor workload over the last few years. An optional view to a stable Partnership is available should you desire it, and a high level of support and funding is available for the pursuit of specialist clinical interests. They are also keen to promote flexible working conditions, with a number of the GPs balancing child care and outside work commitments.
Located in the Weston-Super-Mare area, within easy commuting distance of South Bristol and the M5. On-site parking provided.
- Mixed patient demographic with low admin and home visits, and great support from an experienced multi-disciplinary team including ANPs and Mental Health Nurses
- Successful training practice
- Offering 4-8 Salaried sessions, with flexibility of working days and session timings
- List size of circa 10,000 patients
- £75,800 per annum (FTE) for a Salaried GP dependent on experience
- Coverage of medical indemnity by the Practice
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave (pro rata) with extra given for courses funded by the surgery
- Support for development of special interests areas
- View to a lucrative Partnership available
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting Will Smith of the General Practice Division on 01423 850425. Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs
Apply for Salaried GP Job, Weston-Super-Mare
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly