Advanced Nurse Practitioner, Folkestone
Please read on to learn more about an opportunity to join a superb surgery in the Folkestone area who are seeking to bring in a new Nurse Practitioner or Advanced Nurse Practitioner.
The role is at a well established and highly regarded training practice. The Partners are also very supportive of the development of interest areas. There is a friendly and close knit team in place with the surgery boasting excellent staff retention and as a result of this there is a very supportive and friendly feel to the surgery. Workload is well managed and the Partners are keen to ensure the staff enjoy a healthy work/life balance.
If the information sounds of interest the surgery would be welcome to arranging a no obligation informal visit, in confidence, so you can find out more.
Prospect Health can facilitate this so please get in touch for further details.
- Part time or full time both considered
- Purpose built practice building
- Practice population circa 11,000
- Extensive clinical support including nurses, HCA's and Nurse Practitioners
- Access to a home visiting service
- Comprehensive clerical support including medical secretaries
- Close knit team with regular meetings arranged
- Training practice involved with medical students and registrars
- Support to develop interest areas and run special clinics
- Approximately 15 face to face consultations per session, plus 2 telephone calls
- Circa 1/2 visits a day
- Flexible working arrangements
- Practice uses Emis Web
- GMS contract
- Near perfect QOF score and Good CQC report
- Salary between £40K and £50K FTE dependant on experience and skill set
- Indemnity covered in full
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 1 week CPD support
- NHS Pension
- In line with BMA model contract
Key Skills and Qualifications
Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next?
If you wish to find out more please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more! If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please contact a member of our General Practice Division on 01423 850421.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs
Apply for Advanced Nurse Practitioner, Folkestone
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly